You can support the school by signing up at Easy Fundraising.
The objectives of the St Columbkille’s Parent Council are:
· To promote partnership between the school, its pupils, all parents/carers and the Catholic Church to enable all pupils to develop their full potential, so that their lifelong activities are guided by the Holy Spirit and the presence of Christ in the service of God and others.
· To work in partnership with the school to create a welcoming community which is inclusive for all parents.
· To develop and engage in activities which support the education and welfare of all pupils.
· To identify and represent the views of parents on the education provided by the school and other matters affecting the education and welfare of the pupils.
The parent council meet 6 times a year on a Monday evening at 7pm (via zoom call due to current circumstances).
Upcoming dates are:
- Monday 14th September 2020 – AGM
- Monday 5th October 2020
- Monday 2nd November 2020
- Monday 25th January 2021
- Monday 1st March 2021
- Monday 3rd May 2021
- Monday 7th June 2021
If you would like to find out more about the Parent Council and what we do, or if you have something you would like to discuss we would be delighted to see you! The senior leadership team are represented at each meeting, so as parents it’s a great way to find out what is happening in our school, how we can help and any ideas or suggestions we might have to make our school even better! We realise the meeting dates won’t suit everyone so we can also be contacted through our Facebook page (St Columbkille’s Parent Council & Fundraising Committee) if there is something you would like discussed at a meeting. This is also a great way to keep up to date with our news and events.
Our current office bearers are:-
Chair Person – Lara O’Connor
Vice Chair Person – Susan Mackie
Treasurer – Nicola Bourns
Secretary – Shona Rafferty
Parent Council Meeting Minutes