As always, our aim is to ensure that no pupil is disadvantaged, especially during the Covid-19 school closure.
Firstly, we are hoping to ensure our learners have everything they need for their wellbeing and to access continuity of learning at home.
As a result, we are looking to gauge which families are in need of a range of supports. If you are needing support in any way please complete the following questions on the link at the end of the page:
- Name of pupil(s)
- Are you in need of support in accessing food for you family – Yes/No
- Would anyone in your household require free Sanitary products – Yes/No
- Do you have access to an IT device – Yes/No
- Do you have suitable Internet Access – Yes/No
- Do you have enough Physical resources to help with learning e.g. pens, paper, ruler, chalk, paint, scissors, glue, cellotape, whiteboard, etc. – Yes/No
- Do you have any other concerns that the school could help with?